What is a LMS?
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs.
Key Features of an LMS
- Automated Admin Tasks
- Social Learning
- Course and Catalog Management
- Content Integration and Interoperability
- Branding Customization
Advantages of an LMS
- Increase knowledge retention
- Stay on top of required training
- Engage with formal and informal learning best practices
- Acquire skills and knowledge required for career advancement
- Improve performance
Which are our LMS?
We use two different LMS, Blackboard Learn and Volute.
NOTE: This are our two LMS but, occasionally, we will use the client´s LMS.